Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
The Role We are seeking an SAP Analytics Architect
Location: National - can be based anywhere in US, but preferably near one of our offices.
Purpose of Position
We are actively searching for a qualified candidate to lead the architecture, design, and implementation of SAP Analytics solutions to our clients using SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Cloud platform, and SAP BW for HANA, and SAP HANA.
We are seeking individuals with following skills:
• 4-7 years of combined SAP and Business Intelligence experience
• 2 years of SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics, CDS view customization, Fiori app and KPI design
• 1 project lifecycle with SAP Analytics Cloud
• HANA data modeling experience
• Architecting background on at least two full life cycle SAP BI Implementations for medium to large projects of high complexity
• Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse requirements gathering experience
• Experience preparing functional specifications and skilled at converting the requirements into technical objects
• Strong understanding and experience with at least two front-end reporting and analytical tools including Analysis for Office (AFO) and other tools (i.e. Business objects or Lumira)
• Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
• General consulting skills, including: meeting facilitation skills, stakeholder assessment, and team collaboration
• Experience leading small teams of 1 - 3 resources (including consulting onshore and offshore and client employees)
• Minimum of 2+ experience within a Management or IT consulting firm preferred
• Bachelor-s degree
• Should be a team player.
• Should have excellent customer interaction skills
• Should have worked in onsite offshore model
• Flexibility in working hours
• Define BI Architecture road maps driven by project initiatives
• Develop, maintain and ensure adherence to standards for reporting and analysis tools and their appropriate application
Technical Skills needed:
The following skill sets would be a plus:
• SAP functional experience in FI-CO, SD, MM, or PP
• BW to BW/4HANA system upgrade experience
• Experience with migrations from on-premise to Cloud analytics
• Master Data Management (MDM/MDG)
• Custom Fiori app development experience
• Experience with other Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing ETL and OLAP technologies
• 100% US based travel
• Monday - Thursday travel schedule expected
• Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
• Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Standard
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.