Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking an SAP BASIS professional in the Marysville/Dublin/Columbus, OH area. Responsibilities
- Work with onsite and offshore teams to configure and implement SAP applications.
- Ad hoc projects
- Provide end clients with updates as needed on project progress.
- 3+ years of BASIS (Business Application Systems Integrated Solutions) experience
- 2 years experience in HANA database Administration including HANA Installation, Data Provisioning and optimization
- DBA cockpit, analyze traces and dumps for memory and CPU consumption
- Performance Tuning and Optimization of Hana Databases.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams on technical challenges.
- Able to document technical procedures
- Work as a liason between onshore and offshore teams.
- Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (development, test, regression and production).
- Maximize system performance and availability by doing optimal SAP configuration.
- Perform SAP client administration (create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client) as required.
- Experience in Solution Manager - Maintenance, Alert Monitoring and report generation.
- Production support work will include day to day activities, monthly - yearly activities.
- Monitoring, fine tuning system performance - load balancing
- Create - manage batch jobs. Periodically perform client copy/refresh.
- System landscape configuration and operation
- Apply OSS notes, add-ons, support packages - upgrading SAP kernels
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.