Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking an SAP BASIS professional in the Marysville/Dublin/Columbus, OH area. Responsibilities
- Work with onsite and offshore teams to configure and implement SAP applications.
- Ad hoc projects
- Provide end clients with updates as needed on project progress.
- 3+ years of BASIS (Business Application Systems Integrated Solutions) experience
- SolMan (Solution Manager)
- ILM (Information Lifecycle Management)
- RevTrac (Transport Management)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.