Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Manager who is proactive and passionate about Hitachi Vantara products and the clients we serve. The Enterprise Account Manager will bring forth, maintain and expand relationships with strategic Enterprise customers in the Sao Paulo market. This role is responsible for achieving the assigned sales quota and assigned enterprise account objectives selling to installed base and new accounts. To succeed in this position, you should have exceptional communication skills and be a specialist in storage solutions, hardware and new technologies.Responsibilities
- Bring forth existing portfolio leads, identifies new leads, develops tracking opportunities, from identification to close
- Responsible for achieving sales goals for new and assigned portfolio of Enterprise Accounts
- Reach annual Sales quota for designated accounts
- Develops account plans to maximize the value of the accounts and to build and nurture client relationships
- Monitors, measures and communicates progress against stated goals.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Define Sales strategy for accounts
- Define the correct Product and Service combination to create the best solution for customers
- Manage customer relationships
- Meet internal forecasting and order booking process
- 5+ Years of experience selling Infrastructure, Storage and Data Center solutions is highly desired
- Experience selling into Finance, Telecom or Data-center clients.
- Native Portuguese and English as a second language
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel in Lead role.