Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
We are seeking ODI Developer with experience in
Good to Have Skills
- Must have experience in ODI, PL SQL , Oracle - Unix.
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience in Above mentioned technologies would be ideal
- OFSAA knowledge would be added advantage
- Design, develop, test, and support the data warehouse solution.
- Design and develop mappings, Process Flows and ETL scripts using ODI.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in design and development of - Data Warehouse solutions, ETL, Software Development and system Integration projects.
- Minimum 2 years of strong experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) with knowledge of data modeling and ETL design, preferably ODI 12c
- Managing Files, Oracle DB, XML-s through ODI
- Good querying skills on Oracle database with ability to understand and debug PL/SQL procedure
- Ability to tune mappings at ETL level and provide suggestion of tuning at database level.
- Ability to design ETL unit test cases and debug ETL Mappings.
- Experience in Fusion Financials Cloud implementation would be ad advantage.
- Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail
- Should be a team player
- We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.