Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
We are seeking for SAP CO/PS Consultant with Experience in Responsibilities
- Understand the SAP methodology in project.
- Develop and Control detail plan.
- Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to management.
- Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback.
- Motivate work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates.
- SAP CO/PS knowledge at least 5-8 Years
- Experience in Real Estate Industry
- Have experience in S/4 HANA
- Fluent in English