Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
We are seeking for SAP Project Manager with experience in Integration and Logistics domain Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, organization and coordination for project management.
- Manage change and enhancement.
- Manage/Control project scope as well as profit and lost.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Proactive discuss with critical issues with client.
- Should have at least 5 year experiences as SAP Project Manager
- Should have Excellent communication and good client facing experience.
- Should have experience in at least 4 End-to-End Implementations.
- Should have relevant experience in the following areas
- End-to-end Implementation experience in different domains - Banking, Manufacture, Civil or any other Industries.
- Excellent in Time Management, Delivery Management, Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management principals, concepts and practices
- Knowledge of Software Development Life cycle Models
- Experience as an SAP Project Manager having managed full life-cycle projects
- Should have good communication skills in English and Thai
- Should we willing to work in Global Teams