Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking for SAP MM Consultant with experience inMust Have Skills
Good to Have Skills
- SAP MM Consultant must have all required MM functional and Configuration knowledge in SAP (ECC / HANA) system.
- Should have expeirence in integration of various other Module - Ariba
- The Consultant should have relevant experience in the following areas
- SAP MM Implementation Experience
- End-to-end Implementation experience in various domains - Manufacture, Civil or any other Industry.
- Good configuration knowledge of MM module.
- Must have completed at least 6 end-to-end implementations.
- Must be proficient in handling Issues/support functions.
- Conducts user requirements gathering, blueprinting and documentation designs. Follow best practices and SAP functionality in system.
- Expert in creating project documentation, Training material and Unit Testing
Roles - Responsibilities
- Should have good communication skills in English and Thai
- Requirement gathering of existing business practices and documenting as-Is business processes accordingly.
- Project involved studying the Business Process (AS-IS) and, Mapping (TO-BE) Business process.
- Mapping Client's business processes to SAP's business processes.
- Implementation of SAP MM module customization and Client specific settings for integration of different modules with MM.
- Expert in Configuration, SIT and documentation.
- Coordinating with other modules which integrated.
- Proactive discuss with critical issues with client.
- Proactive to propose solution according to business design.