Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
We are seeking for SAP Presales Manager with experience inExperience
- 7+ years of SAP delivery and Pre-sales experience in FICO/SD/MM modules
- Worked on different types of end tend SAP projects and awareness about project lifecycle for SAP Implementation, rollout, Upgrade, migration and application maintenance engagement
- Performed client facing roles in Thailand
- Managed Medium to Large team sizes onsite as well as offshore
- Having experience/knowledge in S/4HANA would be an advantage
- Primary Skill - SAP Functional
- The job position will be responsible for providing high-quality bids on time by working in an organized manner with a cross-functional team of technical specialists, solution architects, delivery teams, sales team, legal teams, financial teams etc. primarily in Application services (SAP)
- The complete cycle from initiation to decision may include understanding customer requirements, clarifications, technical solution design, pricing, risk identification - mitigation, presentation and decision.
- Analyze customer requirements as relayed through requests for proposals (RFPs) within area of specialization and guide proposal content accordingly.
- Working with vendors - partners, delivery partners etc. towards completing RFP responses - other sales support documents.
- Keeps senior Management informed of all financial and pricing aspects of the deal including the deal profit and loss, pricing, capital investment, cash flow and all necessary approvals
- Ensure that all work adheres to defined Quality standards.
- Capable of assuming individual proposal management responsibilities for medium to large sized proposals.
- Validate / cross verify the overall solution / deal in terms of customer requirements and alignment with the sales winning strategy
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.