Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
We are seeking for Senior Consultant - SAP FI with experience inMust Have Skills
Good to Have Skills
- SAP FICO knowledge at least 5-8 Years
Roles - Responsibilities
- Experience in Manufacturing Industry
- Audit experience.
- Understand the SAP methodology in project.
- Develop and Control detail plan.
- Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to management.
- Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback.
- Motivate work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.