Due to our continued growth we have a number of openings for Quantity Surveyors. We are looking for QS with experience in Locomotives, Rail, Civil, Signalling and Electro-Mechanical systems. These opportunities are based in Perth. Accountabilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensure the monthly statement issuing, with the Project Manger, according to the project planning
- Act jointly with the Project Manager in order to achieve the
- approval of the PPC by the client.
- Ensure the compliance of the Progress Payment certificate (PPC) with the contractual scheme
- Act jointly with Administrative dept in order to process the invoices (being previously approved according to the STS procedures)
- Ensure the compliance of the Invoice with the contractual
- Act with the CM during the preparation of claims and variations, giving in return the economical evaluation of the related activities (priced BOM)
- Ensure the archiving of the above mentioned documents
Skills & Experience:
- QS certification and /or Bachelor's degree Engineering or Equivalent Technical background.
- Min 5 years previous experience in a similar role ideally in a Rail Signaling project
- Knowledge of technological system
- Works in a timely & safe manner
- Work at pace with high attention to detail
- You must be capable of passing a pre-employment medical as well as a Drug & Alcohol test