Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Hitachi Vantara's Corporate Finance team is looking for a highly qualified team-oriented Strategic Intelligence Manager with excellent communication skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail. This person will be provided with opportunities to develop and perfect their interpersonal and analytical skill sets, while being exposed to several cross functional teams such as finance, vendors, product research, pricing, and executive level employees. If you enjoy getting entrenched in a dynamic business where you can drive change and execute on key initiatives that affect the bottom line, this may be the role for you!
- Market research and analysis (ie industry, revenue, cost)
- Responsible for developing forward-looking forecasts and budgets
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of accurate monthly summary of expenses such as direct costs (data, printing, fulfillment) with concise action-oriented commentary and analysis to designated higher authority
- Prepare monthly reports on financials to be distributed to the business
- Strategic projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
- Partner strongly with multiple core teams in the business and will drive results
- Experience in Consulting (Technology) and/or Investment Banking
- Prior experience working with the P-L
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- Some experience with reporting Systems; i.e. Accounting Tools (Oracle a plus)
- Microsoft Office expert (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, - Outlook), will be heavy user of Excel
- Detail oriented with good time management skills and ability to juggle multiple initiatives
- Keen critical thinking / problem solving (analytical) skills
- Excellent communication skills
- MBA a plus
- Experience with Sales Force is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.