Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job DescriptionPosition Summary
We are seeking experienced UX Developers/Consultants to join our Business Analytics and Collaboration practice. This role will contribute to the development of Analytics reports and dashboards for customers. A strong Business Analyst and Development background is a key factor in success for this opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 2 years of customer facing requirement gathering experience
- Prior experience designing user interactions, user flows, wireframes, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes and detailed design specifications
- Full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of user-centered design and research to business problems
- Understanding of data visualization best practices, UI design and essential graphics theory
- Hands on development experience with SSRS and report development (or other reporting tool)
- Experience developing dashboards and reports in Power BI (preference) or VBA or other
- Minimum 2 year technical degree or 4 year University Degree
- Ability to travel throughout the United States and Canada
- Experience in development of business intelligence reports using the Microsoft BI stack (Microsoft Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) Intermediate understanding of ETL processes
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. This role is focused on the North East region. Applicants in that geographical area will be considered.