Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
Reporting to the Alliance Director for APAC, the primary responsibility of this role is to drive customer adoption of Hitachi Vantara solutions featuring Cisco products. He/She will plan and lead programs and campaigns for demand generation, accelerate sales and enablement for Hitachi Vantara sales teams and partners. As a key liaison for Hitachi Vantara and Cisco, he/she will be leading the evangelization of the joint offering within Hitachi Vantara and Cisco and managing the stakeholders communications and executive engagements.Responsibilities
In acting as the liaison between Hitachi Vantara and Cisco, he/she will be responsible for:
- Accountable of the commercial success of the alliance partnership between Hitachi Vantara and Cisco
- Business Planning and executing on the joint Hitachi Vantara and Cisco offering
- Build the go-to-market eco-system including identify, recruit and enablement of channel partners
- Work with key stakeholders within Hitachi Vantara, Cisco and partners to create solution adoption
- Build executive level relationships between Hitachi Vantara and Cisco.
- Create and drive programs to generate demand and sales acceleration of opportunities to closure.
- Work with sales teams to engage in Cisco related business planning sessions.
- Collaborate with marketing team to drive campaigns to extend the Hitachi Vantara offering with Cisco products to new prospects.
- Plan and Execute Hitachi Vantara sales, presales and alliances enablement trainings.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars, industry alliance and trade shows.
- Participate and assist end user calls with sales team.
- Must be willing to travel as required.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years of proven experience in business development; Cisco knowledge is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to build executive level relationships among our alliances.
- Experienced in providing workshops, training and presenting
- Track record of driving revenue with alliances
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills in English. Second or third Asian language would be a bonus.
- Outstanding organization, and time management skills
- Possess solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate as well as build rapport with sales teams, customers and alliances.
- An outgoing, personable and organized person with a strong will to succeed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- An ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented. Must possess superior interpersonal and email communications skills
- Proficient in SFDC and MS Office
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers, prospective customers and partners.
- Knowledge of current IT trends and sales practices in the Information Technology industry.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.