Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
Microsoft Azure Architect - Microsoft .Net FullStackResponsibilities
- Architecture and system design experience gained across multiple technologies, products and solutions Business facing with the skills to translate customer requirements into technical architectures
- Full stack .NET knowledge
- Experience in IoT related technology and projects
- Containerisation / Docker / Kubernetes knowledge
- Azure knowledge
- Provide input to design, implement and support appropriate Solution and Technical architectures â€¢ Help with the leadership and mentoring of technical resources
- Provide input to develop patterns and practices including proof-of-concept, prototype and demonstration systems
- Provide input into the design of the UI framework
- Provide input into the design of the service framework.
- Provide input into the design of the integration architecture.
- Work with the DevOps team on automation and build and deployment standards
- Interact with customers to understand business requirement and design solutions
- Lead the development and delivery of solutions
- Help with pre-sales activities including solutioning and estimations
- Provide architecture guidance on multiple projects
- Mentor budding architects and senior developers
- Translate business requirements in technology requirements
- Engage in hands on coding, code reviews etc
- Participate or lead internal initiative to strengthen capabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.