Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Roles - Responsibilities
SOA Cloud Service (SOA CS)-
- ** Must be Cloud Person*** 8 + years of hands on experience in creating SOA Instances, monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting issues with application built on the Oracle fusion middleware stack with technologies including Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle BPEL, Oracle JCS and Oracle Visual Builder cloud services.
- Autonomous DB Cloud Service.
- DBFS - Database File Systems
- Oracle Wallet
- WebLogic Performance Tuning
- SSL Trust store configuration and access
- Understanding of Oracle Managed Load Balancer and User Managed Load Balancer
- Virtual Cloud Network architecture and configuration
- SSL for Load Balancer and Backend Configuration including Health Check
- Oracle Firewall and Security List configuration.
- Oracle Compute Instance deployment and understanding of different shapes and sizes.
- High Availability and Fault Domains and Data Centers understanding
- IDCS Understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.