Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking Java Developers / Leads and Architects Responsibilities
- Technical Architecture and Solution architecture
- Architect Full stack (GCP cloud). Java Angular DevOps, CI/CD
- Should have 6 years of application development experience and minimum 1-2 years of application design experience.
- Required expert knowledge on Java stack, common open source frameworks.
- Good understanding of cloud development (preferably GCP) Understanding of various development methodologies like AGILE, Waterfall etc.
- Nice to have experience using DevOps, CI/CD, delivery pipelines using tools like Jenkins, Docker etc
- Nice to have experience on micro-services Architecture, SOA Architectures.
- BE/ Btech/ PG in CS from any reputed institutes
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.