Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking for a Network - Security Consultant. Responsibilities
- Candidate should have knowledge and working experience on different vendor firewalls (Juniper SRX, Cisco ASA, Fortigate etc).
- Candidate should have knowledge on cloud technologies, preferably Azure, GCP, Oracle or AWS.
- Experience with Routing, Switching (Cisco, Brocade, Dell) and Load balancers (KEMP, F5).
- Experience in Site-to-Site VPN (On-Prem Physical / Cloud) , e.g. Pulse Secure or Cisco anyconnect.
- Understanding of security best practices, threats, mitigating techniques.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Working experience in ITIL process and ticketing tools.
- Prepared to work out of hours or be on-call for network operations support.
- An understanding of network design principles and common enterprise technologies.
- Analytical skills identifies and defines problems; determines probable causes; suggests solutions.
- Should be able to trace the packets, identify the firewall/network blocks, implementing the policies, group policies etc.
BE/ Btech/ PG from any reputed institutes
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.