Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking an Oracle PaaS Developer Responsibilities
- -An experienced professional who has a broad understanding of technical architecture, cloud and on premise application integration to SaaS, ERP, - 3rd party applications. This position requires hands-on technical integration experience working with Oracle SOA cloud service suite, Oracle SaaS (Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle HCM Cloud, or Oracle SCM Cloud), and/or Oracle e-business Suite (EBS). As an Oracle Cloud Integration Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Architect consultant, you are responsible for developing and maintaining skills on Oracle SOA Cloud Service, Application Integration, Visual Builder, and Insight Analytics, along with Oracle API Platform Cloud Service. Your specialization will be focused on cloud architecture, application integration, and cloud application development using Oracle
- Cloud Integration Platform. Consultant must have at least 8-10 years of experience working in Oracle Cloud Integration Platform, Oracle SOA Suite technologies, and/or Oracle SaaS/ERP integration technologies. Consultant should have at least eight (8) years of total experience to apply. You will be actively working on solution design and implementation aspects of projects, ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. Participating as an implementation lead, in projects requires hands-on technical expertise, project leadership experience, and client management skills. Job Requirements
- 8-10 years or more total software development experience with two (2) years or more years of cloud experience.
- Requires experience working with Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle SOA Cloud Service or SOA Suite 12c/11g, or using applications integration technologies available in Oracle SaaS (Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle HCM Cloud, or Oracle SCM Cloud) or Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS).
- BE/B.Tech/PG from any recognized University
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.