Job ID: 45029
Date Posted: Jan 23, 2020
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Automotive
Company Name: Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Manufacturing
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
· Maintaining production flow, monitor/manage quality control items
· Promoting a safe work environment, assure PPM requirements are met along with 4C’s, employee morale & training and ensuring a smooth work flow
· Creation of periodic reports and presenting the material to area management
· Completing specific job assignments, promote/maintain shop organization standards
· Support and communicate effectively with area management
· Maintain 100% schedule attainment, report performance results to area management
· Complete team member performance evaluations as required
· Support all other department/Hitachi objectives as necessary
· High-school diploma or equivalent required; college degree or experience preferred; 1-2 years prior industrial or manufacturing supervisory experience preferred
· Lead by example & take ownership for area of responsibility
· Demonstrated effective communication and leadership skills required
· Must have good communication, organizational skills, and people skills
· Understanding of Japanese lean manufacturing, and experience in automotive products and/or strong mechanical ability is a plus.
· Self-motivated with utmost level of integrity required.