Hitachi is looking for a high energy, dynamic individual to lead the ongoing technology solution definition effort supporting various business units at Hitachi Vantara. This individual must have a passion for technology delivery and be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast changing environment, without losing sight of core processes around development and delivery. Must be able to work on and balance multiple high priority items at same time.
Working in close collaboration with Business, solution analysts, Delivery team. this role will lead the Functional and Technical experts for new and changing business needs. Focus is to drive business leaders and business process to align with standard functionality instead of custom solutions to the extent possible.
As an engagement lead must have strong understanding of SFDC technology platform in a highly integrated landscape with ERP and web applications. This role must be able to work independently and a Self-starter. Should be able to use judgment, creativity and strong knowledge to resolve the roadblocks and provide innovative solutions to new challenges in a fast-paced environment.Responsibilities
Work Experience, Skills and Education Requirements:
- Develop and manage relations between teams at multiple levels of the company with excellent management and communication skills
- Need to multitask and organize both their time and the schedule of the project(s), Strong organization skills are a must to ensure that all tasks are completed to the appropriate deadline
- Manage the delivery of defined scope and deliverables according to the dates and milestones established
- Keeps Management well informed of status
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve solution delivery for stakeholders.
- Identifies project risks and plans mitigation action with Delivery team
- Consistently engage and delivers high-quality service to all stakeholders.
- Work closely with onsite and offshore delivery teams.
- Facilitate operations meetings, providing updates on project status, issues, risks, escalations, and change requests
- Track change requests and determine impacts to timeline, resources, and project cost before aligning on next steps
- Minimum 5+ years of management experience as an Engagement Lead, 13+ with IT disciplines preferred. Experience in CRM Products like Salesforce Preferred
- Strong experience and understanding of business processes in Sales and Services organizations
- Solid understanding of software/application development and Support- based on Agile Methodology
- Experience working in a team-oriented, global, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage team in a matrix organization.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organization skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Demonstrate leadership, including the ability to influence other levels of management.
- Experience in measuring project progress and success factors with respect to cost, schedule and quality.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with strong presentation skills.
- Prepare Reports on Project Performance
- Bachelor s degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business
- Experience on Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and the force.com platform is plus.
Selected candidate will be expected to work from Santa Clara, California Office as a base location, where the majority of Team and key stake holders are located
- Some travel may be required - less than 20%
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.