Hitachi Rail Honolulu JV (HRH) is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated LMS Administrator to work on our Honolulu Rail Project. As the successful candidate your ideas for continuous improvement and creativity are welcome. The position is based in Pearl City, HI.
HRH is a Hawaii-based Joint Venture, which was awarded the Design-Build-Operate-Maintain (DBOM) contract for the Honolulu Rail Transit Project (Project), the first Driverless Rail Transit System in the USA. HRH has assembled a team of experienced professionals in order to deliver a world-class rail transit system capable of delivering highly comfortable, reliable, safe and cost-effective transportation.
HRH believes that our key values consisting of customer focus, innovation and excellence, people, team spirit, and integrity will guide our actions and make our companies competitive and effective.
Our professional Training and Development staff will focus on working with departmental leaders to anticipate and develop professional training approaches that will continue to enable the workforce to accomplish Hitachi Rail Honolulu's goals and objectives. Accountabilities:
LMS (Learning Management System) Management
• Running LMS reports and exporting to Excel and creating pivot tables
• Creating new documents in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excel Vlookup highly desired
• Enrolling users in training and prepare all printed materials
• Scanning & uploading sign-in sheets, training certificate and other documents into the LMS
• Marking attendance & grades for training sessions
• Creating course sessions in the LMS
• Tracking expiration of training certificates
• Scheduling re-certification training dates
• Creating & maintaining training folders for individual employees and course file folders
• Sharepoint Documentation Management
• Maintain Training Staff meeting agendas and minutes
• Responsible for understanding and utilizing policies
• Willing to work flexibly and efficiently in support of the project which may include working extended hours
• Other duties as assigned Required Skills/ Knowledge:
• A minimum of two (2) years' experience in a LMS Administration or related experience
• Ability to perform assigned duty in critical situations
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
• Graduation from and accredited college with an Associates Degree
• Five (5) or more years of experience in an office environment Benefits:
HRH employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS USA Inc. to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/jobs/