Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Roles - Responsibilities:
• Understanding of Java, .Net, React and Angular JS build and deployments
• Working knowledge of Git Integration
• Working knowledge on Jenkins
• Good familiarity on Jenkins Plugins
• Scripting experience.
• Working experience on Artifactories like Jfrog and Nexus
• Working experience on SonarQube, JS Lint Etc
• Ability to create Pipeline for unit test, Integration and code coverage analysis
• Dockerizing the installation and configuration process
• Creating Docker Images and publishing to Docker repos
• User management and integration with AD/LDAP.
• Dockerfile creations
• Working knowledge on AWS Cloud Formation/Ansible/Terraform
• Good understanding of YAML
• Knowledge on LogStash, Kibana and Elastic Search
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.