Solution Architect, Dynamics CRM
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costsWhat we seek:
The Solution Architect is responsible for designing solutions based on the Dynamics 365 CRM/CE platform including Field Service, Customer Service, Sales, Omnichannel, etc.
Works across multiple projects of varying sizes to provide functional and/or technical expertise related to solution offerings to support deliverables and/or project objectives. Utilizes technical knowledge and skills to support and deliver on internal initiatives.
Activities may include:
Performing work and managing tasks based upon knowledge of the client, solution, or industry
Leading a work stream or acting as a team lead and managing components of the work plan/project
Utilizing analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables
Building client relationships and often working closely with client personnel
Provide technical guidance and code review of team member deliverables
Supervising and reviewing the work of less experienced consultants
Contributing to internal initiatives and activities
Mentoring less experienced consultantsResponsibilities:
• Develop interfaces for CRM (Customer Engagement, CE) integration with external systems.
• Build integrations with external data providers using SSIS and KingswaySoft or Scribeadapters for Dynamics 365 for Sales, Service and Marketing.
• Assist clients in architecting, planning, testing, and deploying solutions using Microsoft platforms, particularly Microsoft Dynamics for Sales, Service and Marketing (CRM/CE).
• Contribute to the design stages of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE-based implementations. Prepare technical documentation and present progress reports.
• Organize in-depth training for end-users
• Develop detailed reliable solutions and estimates for D365 CRM/CE implementations.
• Work closely with client account teams to identify, pursue, and close strategic business development opportunities while continually driving add-on business within existing projects.
• Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Utilize extensive knowledge of business processes and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE product suite (including related applications and technologies) to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients' articulated business strategy.
• The Architect position is expected to provide clients with deep technical insight and solution design of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE platform.
• The Architect must have a solid grasp of sophisticated performance and scalability issues as well has a deep understanding of the toolsets used to customize and extend the Microsoft CRM/CE platform.Qualifications:
• Strong CRM industry and product knowledge
• 7+ years of experience in architecture, system design, or information systems
• 5+ years ( 3+ projects) implementing CRM/CE applications such as Microsoft CRM (CE), Salesforce, Saleslogix, Onyx, etc.
• 4+ years of experience on Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE (older on prem version and/or D365/Cloud ideal)
• CRM/CE Modules: Sales, Field Service and Customer Service
• Familiarity with relational database concepts
• Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to executive level management, public groups and/or board of directors
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
• US Citizenship required. Location:
Greater NYC, Hartford, Boston area
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.