Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft-focused Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To be able to provide full cycle implementation, consulting, configuration, training, installation and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand functional design and provide a technical architecture that will meet functional design
- Ability to read a software requirement and produce a technical specification.
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task
- Develop required functionality and feature by coding on .Net platform & Internal Framework.
- Review code and ensure it conforms to standards.
- Help improve quality of existing code base
- Ensure project is complete according to written specifications. Communication and Teamwork.
- Other duties as deemed necessary for the job.
- Follow best practices while coding [.NET & Microsoft Dynamics CRM]
- Ensure that code is scalable for high performance scenarios
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, or any related field
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications strongly preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 or 2016 experience is an advantage
- Minimum of two years' experience in ERP implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience
- Strong understanding of the CRM Platform (Scripting, Plugins, WorkFlows, Dialogs, Client Extensions, SDK)
- Good understanding of CRM Functional Modules.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese writing skills and verbal skills
- Good understanding of SSRS and CRM Reports
- Strong and proved ASP.NET programming using C#; database concepts; OO analysis and design under SDLC environment.
- Strong knowledge of web-based Technologies.
- Development/Installation experience on an IFD environment is a plus.
: Full time positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9 AM to 6:00 PM HCM timeWORK LOCATION
: Ho Chi Minh, VietnamAdditional Information
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.