Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Signaling V&V Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable in working in an international environment. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
In your role, you will be part of a global project team for a major railway ERTMS project
. As V&V Engineer, you will work with innovative technologies
within our portfolio and in charge of the validation of these equipment. So, if you believe in railways, seek for new challenges and want to be part of Hitachi Group, this job is made for you!
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Working with us in Sweden
Solna (Stockholm) is the Hitachi Rail headquarters in Sweden.
A diverse, inclusive and responsible culture is the root of our company where we consider hiring the right people and treating them well, as key factors of our sustainable success.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people with pioneering spirits, driven by customer satisfaction and company global growth.
While our resources are pooled in Stockholm, individuals in each technical area work across overall Scandinavian markets (Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway) and beyond.
As member of the global Hitachi Rail group, you may be offered to take part in global projects and to team-up with colleagues from around the world. Benefits:
In Sweden our employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay and Pension, as well as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
Deliver very complex and critical (in terms of number of interfaces and/or contract value) transportation solution systems that meet Signalling system and subsystem requirements, in compliance with project schedule and budget. Build the required V&V evidences.
- Guarantee the definition of the Signalling V&V plan according to the standards, safety plan and defined SIL and in compliance with the selected international and national standards and the requirements of customers, certification bodies and safety authorities.
- Guarantee the definition of the Signalling Validation Test Specification and the implementation of the Signalling V&V activities
- Ensure delivery of project V&V documents in cooperation with the other RAMS functions, Engineering, Operation & Maintenance and external suppliers.
- Support development, improvement and implementation of Signalling system and subsystem V&V standard processes.
- Ensure the delivery of the Signalling V&V report
- Ensure the proper level of independence in the definition and implementation of the Signalling system and subsystem V&V activities in compliance with applicable standards and SILs. Ensure the definition of the requirements and expected features for the testing environments/tools, needed to execute the Signalling system and subsystem Validation activities.
Education / Qualifications
- Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in signaling configuration
- Team player and strong inter relationship capability
- Leadership skills
- Eager to work in an international environment
Swedish is preferable, English is a must.
Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/