Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior Supply Chain Planner
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Abu Dhabi. Who We Are:
Hitachi Rail is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems. We design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros.
Hitachi Rail is not only a valuable company, but a company based on values. We believe that our five key values guide our actions and make Hitachi Rail a competitive, effective company: Customer Focus, Innovation and Excellence, People, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Accountabilities:
With reference to activities on a single "medium complexity" project / bid or on more "low complexity" projects/ bids :
- Ensure the issuing of an estimation of the overall external costs on "medium/low complexity" Bids
- Ensure the external cost planning and forecast (for materials, services, packages and subcontractors) during the project execution phase in collaboration with cost controlling dept.
- Ensure the submission of all project Supply Chain inputs required to define and issue the Integrated Project Plan
- Ensure the issuing and distribution to the project teams of the planning and logistics relevant docs (Logistic Plan, MPS, Inventory Report, etc)
- Ensure the project material delivery (including spare parts and repairing of failed material) in accordance with the project plan and coordinating all planning & logistics activities
- Ensure the "launch of the production" on the basis of project requirements (Transfer orders, Purchase orders, advance demand, ...) in alignment with the project schedule
- Ensure the issuing of the Purchase Requests for all materials, external services, packages and subcontractor to ensure project on time delivery
- Ensure the monitoring and reporting on supplier performances (including logistic provider) in terms of production, FAT, lead time, shipment , project warehouse management and compliance with contractual requirements
- Ensure the issuing of the supplier logistic and supply planning documentation in alignment with contractual requirements (Performance Bond, Transportation Plan, Procurement Plan, Fabrication Plan, ...)
- Ensure the identification and implementation of project mitigation actions due to the risk of potential misalignments of the supplier performances in comparison with the contractual requirements (delays in material FAT and/or delivery, ...)
- Ensure the creation of a SES (Service Entry Sheet) and Work Progress Certificate (WPC), based on the supplier achievement of project milestones, authorizing the Subcontractor to issue an invoice
Job requirements Technical requirements
- 5 up to 7 year of expertise within the Supply Chain -
- Project Management
- Supplier Management
- Procurement planning methods
- Vendor rating and suppliers monitoring
- Technical/Technology knowledge
- Risk Management
- Continuous improvement Documentation management
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at http://sts.hitachirail.com/en/careers
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or status.