Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated MEP ENGINEER - SYSTEM AUXILIARY ENGINEER
to work on our Abu Dhabi Rail Project. This position will require someone who's on their toes: a doer who's looking to grow long-term within our business of railway and mass transit signaling.
The position is based in Abu Dhabi
, starting as soon as possible. Hitachi Rail STS
is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems. We design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros.Hitachi Rail STS
is not only a valuable company, but a company based on values. We believe that our five key values guide our actions and make Hitachi STS a competitive, effective company: Customer Focus, Innovation and Excellence, People, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Our ideal candidate
A Mechanical or Electrical engineer, with 3÷5 years of experience in leading and delivering the design for HVAC and fire safety systems, primarily focused for technical buildings and industrial plants, to lead the role in Hitachi Rail STS Abu Dhabi office and to be involved in a dynamic Group, with an international portfolio of projects of Railway and Urban Transport System Key accountabilities
- Manage customer relationship as technical focal point in terms of auxiliary systems requirements
- Identification and resolution of the interfaces of auxiliary systems with the main subsystems (e.g. Signaling, CW, Power supply, SCADA, etc.)
- Review technical documents to identify auxiliary systems requirements.
- Supervision of installation activities of the equipment
- Participate to factory tests of the machines of suppliers, verifying compliance with design requirements and procedures.
- Contribute to the Design phases related to auxiliary systems, issuing documents and reviewing documents of suppliers
- Actively seeks information to understand customers circumstances, problems, expectations and needs
- Provide design and technical contribution to current projects;
- Managing design development and commissioning involving Mechanical, Fire Safety and Electrical systems;
- Ensuring the quality of technical deliverables, and supervision of activities in technical disciplines as appropriate;
Job requirements Skills and knowledge •
Proficient in CAD and design software tools;
• Excellent technical report writing and presentation skills;
• Experience with full HVAC and Fire Safety project life-cycle, conceptual design through commissioning;
- Proven experience (also international) of leading the design of a multi-discipline project;
• Experience of designing and commissioning mechanical, electrical, and fire safety systems for offices, technical buildings and industrial plants.
• Knowledge of ASHRAE and NFPA codes and standards
• Good level of problem solving and flexibility;
• Good level of team working;
• Shortly availability to joint us. Education:
• Master Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering Languages:
• Very good level of English; Italian language is a plus
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at www.Hitachi-sts.com/en/careers
It is our commitment at Hitachi STS to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.