Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated INSTALLATION ENGINEER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from equipment integration to cableways definition.
The position is based in Riyadh - SAUDI ARABIA. MISSION
"Engineering Installation" design development, in order to achieve the requirements in terms of time, quality and cost imposed by the assigned projects. ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Identification of the contractual requirements in terms of equipment and cableway installation design;
- Identification and resolution of the installation interfaces with the main subsystems (e.g. Signalling, Civil Work, Rolling Stocks, etc.);
- Submission of the technical documents of the Project and Design Installation phases.
- Commit to understanding and delivering against customers' requirements, keeping them informed about progress on the assigned activity/project (WIP).
Job requirements SKILLS & COMPETENCES
Electrical, Electronic or Civil Engineering Qualifications University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background
Minimum 3 up to 5 years of Engineering or Civil works expertise
- Bidding & costs estimation
- Requirements Management
- Technical Documentation Development and Writing
- Document Control
- Railway Operations and Signalling principles
- Vehicles principles
- System requirements definition
- Telecommunications Principles
- Power Supply & Traction Power Principles
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Civil Work and Installation Principles
- System Integration
- Space Management for equipment layout
- Cable Ways Definition
- Depot System Definition (buildings, operation, maintenance)
- System Integration
- Civil Works and Trackwork: Station Architectural, Line, Tunnel and Depot Design
- Knowledge of commissioning rules and standards
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Planning and organisation
- On site working with technical and management responsibility
- Railway environment
ENGLISH KNOWLEDGE - B2 LEVEL
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at http://sts.hitachirail.com/en/careers
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or status.