Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
The Dynamics 365 CRM Techno-Functional Consultant position combines the roles of implementation specialist and functional consultant in one. You will effectively manage your time to participate in planning and implementations utilizing your technical aptitude and will provide additional support to your manager and ultimately, the client.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Applications (Sales, Customer Service).
• Support D365 CRM applications through maintenance, form/dashboard & workflow customizations, end-user guidance, and level 2/3 production support requests
• Collaborate with Product Management and Business Process Owners to analyse and design business requirements
• Translate business requirements into detailed User Stories and corresponding Acceptance Criteria
• Serve as a liaison between business and technology to translate business solutions, designs, and processes into development work for Agile Release Train Scrum Teams
• Proactively document solutions, processes, designs and lessons learned
• Incorporate learnings into future solution design considerations
• Work closely within the technology team to shape the technical landscape of the assigned application processes and technology
• Perform regression testing and retest identified defects as needed
• Develop, execute, and verify test plans and scripts for functional testing based on User Story Acceptance Criteria
• Identify and manage risks with timely reporting and escalation of such risks and issues
• SQL database knowledge and query writing
• Data integration skills
• Scaled Agile Framework - Product OwnershipQualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, or any related field
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications strongly preferred
• Minimum of two years' experience in CRM implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience
• Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
• Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
• Excellent English writing skills and verbal skillsAdditional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package,regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.