This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 45102
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2020
Business Unit: Hitachi High-Technologies
Company Name: Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering
Job Type (Experience Level): New Graduate
Job Schedule: Full-time
This position will be responsible for preventative and unscheduled maintenance of Hitachi’s E.C.R. Etching Systems at customer facilities throughout the United States and international. Field Service Engineers (FSE) will be responsible to maintain the following sub systems; electronic, electrical, electro-magnetic, mechanical, pneumatic, vacuum, microwave, radio frequency, gas delivery, and wafer transfer systems.
FSEs report to customers’ sites as needed. The FSE must be willing to work overtime upon request. Field engineers will interface with site coordinator to perform preventative an unscheduled maintenance.
· The FSE is responsible for addressing all service-related issues at customer sites and providing training to customers and new field engineers.
· The FSE provides technical guidance to junior field engineers and customers.
· The FSE is responsible for performing system installations at customer sites and completing field service documentation utilized for tracking system reliability and customer billing.
· Customer interface and communication skills are necessary for this position.
· The FSE must be able to resolve difficult technical issues and devise long term plans to resolve ongoing service related issues at customer sites.
· The ability to work from schematics using various test equipment and mathematical calculations specific to electronics.
· Ability to effectively interface with customers, service department personnel and others.
· Electronics, Mechanical and Computer skills.
· Equipment specific operation skills.
· Ability to provide preventive maintenance and basic emergency service on specified instruments.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities