Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, Hitachi Solutions strives to provide business solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe.
The Business Solutions division of Hitachi Solutions' is a fast growing and leading Microsoft Partner in providing industry-based solutions using Microsoft Dynamics365 and cloud technology. Our teams provide advice and expertise to a diverse range of customers before designing and deploying ERP, CRM and business intelligence applications that we continue to service and support post go-live. Our people are passionate about technology, whether they are developers with deep technical expertise or more general technology practitioners with business acumen.Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities
- Accountable for creating professional and visually exciting collateral for use in the marketing and sales process.
- The marketing creative will create elements of Hitachi Solutions Europe's internal and external marketing, sales and brand positioning. The individual will be responsible for liaising with the country specific marketing and sales teams to assist in the creation of relevant creative design content in line with business priorities.
- The ability to design marketing and sales collateral that may be industry specific or in line with overall brand positioning.
- The planning and execution of new creative collateral and templates for marketing campaigns, including;
- Proposal documents
- Case studies
- PowerPoint presentations
- Provide creative guidance and assistance for Hitachi Solutions Europe's online channels (including website)
- Responsible for clear communication; this role works with marketing and sales teams across Europe, communicating effectively with each country is essential.
- Responsible for highlighting creative issues and opportunities, offering solutions and communicating these effectively back to the relevant marketing and sales teams.
- Taking responsibility for specific actions and tasks that may form part of wider campaign plans.
- Keep abreast on the latest digital marketing trends from a creative point of view to help position the organisation online.
Additional InformationKey Performance Indicators
- Degree in marketing / creative or design preferred
- Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint.
- Adobe creative suite (Photoshop / InDesign / After Effects)
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape and how creative marketing can assist our positioning and perception
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a diverse team across countries
- The ability to work alone to deadlines as well as part of a remote team with the upmost pride taken in the quality of work produced
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Fast learner and quick to adapt to changing business priorities
• Creative production of templates and final documents on time as required by the business.
• Enhancement of current brand and templates to take advantage of new thinking, tools and designs. Key Outputs
• Update the corporate brand guidelines to include new collateral templates.
• Professional and exciting collateral and templates to support the business, including:
Videos To Watch