Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft-focused Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job Description
Hitachi Solutions is looking for an IT Services Intern, to work with and support Hitachi's Network/Infrastructure Team. The IT Services intern will provide admin support for our Infra/Network team and support in troubleshooting laptops, software and basic installation work, vendor coordination and arranging of laptop quotations.
This internship opportunity is also on Jobstreet
)Scope of work:
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Performs related duties as assigned
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Good understanding on Windows server technology or basic knowledge in Hardware/Software
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Good infrastructure and network documentation skills.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and ability to build respectful relationships with all levels of staff.
- Self-motivated to perform effectively and provide accurate results.
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.