Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costsThe Role
We are seeking an experienced, high-energy sales professional with a proven track record of over-achieving quota, driving revenue, closing deals, and creating a significant pipeline of government business within a short period of time while managing existing accounts and clients to ensure their success. Considering the huge potential of this sector - Yes, we want a rock star!Responsibilities
- Conduct sales activities including prospecting to develop opportunities in State Government accounts
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of Hitachi Vantara products through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources
- Prospect for and qualify leads and develop new customers in conjunction with our channel partners
- Prepare activity and forecast reports for management
- Develop account and closing plans
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects
- Coordinate with Field Marketing to develop and execute regional events
- 14+ years successful quota attainment selling IT Infrastructure solutions across Government accounts especially in States.
- Able to provide high degree of major account management and control.
- Work under minimal supervision on complex projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
- Must want a career-oriented environment that is both fun and professional.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.