Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
The Sr. Web Applications Developer will be joining the Digital Experience team. This role will be part of a team responsible for delivering implementations on web technologiesResponsibilities
- Work with business SMEs and analysts to understand business requirements.
- Translate requirements into high level and detailed technical design.
- Perform hands-on design, configuration and development of web application.
- Develop and unit test solutions.
- Support QA, deployment and provide tier 3 support as needed.
- Knowledge and experience working on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Knowledge and experience in AEM architecture design and development like AEM customization, workflows design - development, Multi Site Manager, design - developing complex CQ components, Page Templates and custom widgets, workflows, Adaptive forms generation using API, AEM Administration like user - groups handling, LDAP, dispatcher, clustering setup and etc.
- Good working knowledge on JCR and Apache Sling Servlets.
- Good working knowledge on CQ Workflows, Event Listeners, Replication and DAM.
- 10+ years' experience, with at least 5+ years' experience in designing and implementing web applications.
- Hands on experience is developing and implementing solutions in AWS.
- Experience writing Lambdas, API Gateway, Cloud Formation, EC2, S3, Pipelines etc.
- Experience with Application Server and Web server technology like IIS, Tomcat/Apache and WildFly.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Experience with databases/servers such as, SQL Server, Oracle 10G
- Experience working on Unix, Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Work in an agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment.
- Propose technology solutions to enable the business to meet/exceed those goals.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and lead the technical solution design and development efforts.
- Ability to drive several tasks in parallel with a focus on resolving issues and completing tasks by due dates.
- Pro-active and collaborative approach in resolving technical issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.