Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
- Accountable to the Sales & Marketing Director for securing revenue from new client wins and revenue from within a defined list of existing accounts.
- Own end to end sales cycle for new clients and new work streams within defined client base
- Accountable for the management of the relationship with senior stakeholders for lifetime of account.
- To own the account plan, which will articulate the customer vision and how best Hitachi can support this
- Participate in sales engagements and bring in appropriate internal resource to assist in closing new lines of business within the account
- Collaborate with delivery team and service delivery manager to ensure consistent engagement in account
- Drive case studies and references from account base
- Work with Microsoft Account Execs to align activities and plans to grow footprint within defined industry
Key Responsibilities :
- Securing the targeted volume of new customer logos and revenue within the business year.
- Participate in Co-Sell activities with Microsoft
- Create and maintain relationships with prospects and clients
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy.
- Significant accountability for managing large scale business applications bids, across a range of industries
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within both Hitachi and client organisations
- Commercially aware
- Experience in selling Business Applications, preferably Dynamics 365
- Working knowledge of both Data Science offering and Power Platform offerings
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout the UK and internationally if required.In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/