Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costsWhy oXya?
Founded in France in 1998 as a private company, specializing exclusively in technical support for SAP, oXya has established itself as one of the leading providers of SAP technical support, with a turnover of over $130 million, running SAP for 400 customers worldwide and employing 600 Basis consultants. With a worldwide presence from Denver in the west to Shanghai in the east, oXya became a Hitachi Group company in 2015.
Unlike the current fashion for offshore delivery model, oXya provides high-quality, on/near-shore technical support, acting as an extension to our customers' in-house teams ensuring that their business-critical systems are in good hands.
People like working at oXya - Our consultants work in multi-disciplinary teams, in which they have to deal with a wide range of different tasks and technologies, while developing a close working relationship with our customers. We are at the leading edge of SAP technologies, migrating and installing the latest SAP technologies for our customers. Our employees' skills increase rapidly in this dynamic, collaborative working environment and there are plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibility...The Role
To support the growth of our activities in France, UK, Benelux, oXya is looking for experienced SAP basis consultants to strengthen our newly-created near-shore delivery team located in Poland.
You will be expected to collaborate on the managed services, delivered from the different countries, after a training on the job within the current teams. You will work alongside with other experienced professionals in a highly collaborative, team environment. We look for somebody with a strong technical SAP background, good communication skills, well organised and who can work independently.Responsibilities
- Interact with customers and colleagues to respect SLAs of the managed services delivered.
- Search solutions for specific customer requests, transferring knowledge to the rest of the team.
- Develop expertise on specific SAP technologies and procedures, review system performance statistics, perform configuration modifications and fixes.
- Troubleshoot complex problem situations and identify preventive measures / improvements to processes, procedures or tools, and implement these as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all operational security and emergency procedures.
- Participate in SAP Basis component upgrades and migration projects (e.g. S/4HANA upgrades).
- Install and maintain servers, operating systems, and network equipment.
- Ongoing internal training sessions specific to SAP technologies and oXya services delivery procedures.
- Proven hands-on experience with SAP Basis administration.
- Proven hands-on experience with a wide range of SAP products, operating systems and databases.
- Proven hands-on experience in managing installations, upgrades and OS/DB migration
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and customers.
- Proactive approach to the improvement and administration of SAP Landscapes.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, internship experience - SAP certification preferred
- Public cloud experience and knowledge (GCP, AWS, Azure) is a plus
- English speaking
- Passionate and positive attitude is essential to service the SAP environments of our customers
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.