Performance of Signalling Subsystems integration activities on medium complexity project (multi signalling technologies with mostly consolidated technology solutions) during project bidding and execution phase, delivery of the Signalling technical solution on time, on quality and on budget.
Job requirements Accountabilities With reference to a complex ERTMS L2 signalling project (multi signalling technologies with mostly consolidated technology solutions):
- Perform Signalling System Integration activities in order to meet the requirements imposed by the contracts for the Tender and Backlog projects.
- Ensure the signalling requirements management activities and the apportionment of signalling system requirements to teach signalling subsystems (centre, on-board and wayside).
- Ensure signalling interfaces are clearly identified, defined, documented, agreed and managed.
- Ensure the definition and monitor the implementation of the Signalling Migration Strategy and the execution of the Signalling performances simulation activities
- Delivery of signaling technical solutions on time and budget. Be a contact point for project team and customer with regard to the overall signalling.
- Ensure the delivery of the signaling system technical documents of the project on time, on budget, on quality and the execution of the verification activities of signalling system integration documents, according to the validation and verification plan.
- Monitor the implementation of the Signaling Migration Strategy and the execution of the signaling performances simulation activities.
- Ensure the execution of Signalling System tests on site and contribute in executing Signalling System tests in laboratory.
- Define and manage Signalling System issues lists, tickets creation and closure on site
- Ensure the execution of the gate reviews and the solution of the technical issues
- Ensure the execution of the Gap Analysis, the review of the technical Change request(s) and the follow up of the solution development roadmap for the suitable software versions with regards to project targets and schedule , integrating development constraints
- Participate to Signalling Factory Acceptance test and Site Acceptance tests.