Hitachi Rail Honolulu JV (HRH) is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated ATC & Comms Systems Engineer to work on our Honolulu Rail Project. As the successful candidate your ideas for continuous improvement and creativity are welcome. The position is based in Honolulu, HI. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
- Periodically downloads ATC and SCADA log files.
- Analyzes log files to troubleshoot any problem or to provide predictive maintenance for central ATC and SCADA system.
- Performs routine, preventive and unscheduled maintenance, inspection, adjustments, testing, cleaning and proper maintenance on assigned Central ATC and SCADA equipment in accordance with, schematics, operations manuals and manufacturers maintenance instructions.
- Completes assigned operational, equipment failure, safety and other reports as required.
- Participates in training programs as required.
- Complies with Safety Rules, Operating Rulebook and first-aid procedures.
- May work variable hours.
- Performs related duties as required .
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
• Associates in computer science or equivalent education and experience
• Knowledge of main programming techniques.
• Experience in IT hardware and software and the use/interpretation of schematics, wiring diagrams, operations manuals, manufacturers' maintenance instructions and to comprehend the operations and maintenance of central ATC and Comms Systems.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in maintaining ATC and Comms Systems software management or equivalent education and work experience.
• Ability to use and interpret schematics, wiring diagrams, operations manuals, manufacturers' maintenance instructions, Operating Book of Rules, etc. and to comprehend the operations and maintenance of MSF (Maintenance Storage Facilities) and stations mechanical and electrical equipment systems.
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
• BA/BS Degree
HRH employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS USA Inc. to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.