Job ID: 45190
Date Posted: Feb 24, 2020
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Healthcare
Company Name: Hitachi Healthcare Americas Corporation
Profession (Job Category): Sales
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
The Account Executive position is responsible for selling Hitachi medical imaging devices, options and service contracts to prospective and existing customers in their assigned territory.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
4+ years previous sales experience in the hospital market, preferably selling diagnostic imaging equipment or related peripheral
· BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communication, Life Sciences or related field required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
o Usual office and clinical working conditions
o Frequently required to sit; talk; or hear.
o Manual dexterity needed to operate iPad/PC systems.
o Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks.
o Occasionally required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch.
o Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
o Ability to use personal, public and air transportation as needed.
o Occasionally required to lift and move items weighing up to 25 pounds
· Strong ability to sell products based upon customer need; excellent sales presentation skills; strong ability to overcome customer objections and concerns; ability to quickly learn new products and services.
· Strong ability to communicate at all levels including C-Level, Radiology Managers, Radiologists and Technicians; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong ability to develop long-term business relationships; strong listening skills; ability to interact with other departments to support the servicing of the customer.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.