Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes!The Role
As a key member of the Real Estate - Workplace Services (REWS) Department, the Regional Real Estate Project Manager will lead the design and construction supervision of our offices. You will assist in managing the spatial requirements for our workforce, while maintaining Hitachi Vantara's high standards for long-term sustainability and care for our Americas-wide real estate resources. You will also assist in the strategic planning, financial analysis/administration of our corporate offices.
Assist in managing the strategy, execution and innovation of delivery of Hitachi Vantara's real estate projects while coordinating internal and external team project management, cost and schedule management and information management.
Help develop project charters for each real estate project, clearly articulating the project vision, base building requirements, performance metrics, design principles, workplace objectives, budgets, schedules and all other desired outcomes. Manage and coordinate regular team meetings throughout pre-development period, development and construction time frames.Responsibilities
- Develop and lead the real estate and facilities strategies for the
- Americas portfolio
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders and site teams
- Set internal and external expectations for workplace standards and
- service-level agreements
- Monitor/report on performance, including completion of any
- remediation efforts that may be necessary
- Develop communication plans and deliver concise communications and emails
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, or Construction
- 8-10 years of project management experience
- Experience in a high-tech, fast-paced environment
- Ability to produce and deliver executive presentations, project status reports and communicate deliverables to all stakeholders and senior management
- Ability to translate ideas and capabilities into effective initiatives
- Excellent leadership and strategic skills in prioritizing evolving initiatives
- Demonstrated experience with managing complex projects
- Ability to read and interpret lease language
- Demonstrated success and comfort around real estate negotiating leases
- Mechanical, Electrical - Plumbing (MEP) preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.