Job ID: 45189
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Marketing
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Company: Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science America, Inc.
Location: Westford, MA
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Reports to: Marketing Manager, Americas
Primary Purpose: An exciting role for someone looking to take their marketing career to the next level within a global business. As part of a small but dynamic and fast-paced marketing team, you’ll have the opportunity to shape your own regional program aimed at building our brand and driving demand for our product range across several industrial market segments regionally. Building brand awareness and customer interest for Hitachi, you’ll be a key player in driving the success of our business in the Americas.
· Support success of Americas business in achieving short term revenue targets and long-term market share growth with a comprehensive marketing communications strategy for the region, which includes USA, Canada and LATAM.
· Devise and implement an annual marketing communication program, including key metrics to measure campaign effectiveness for each product and market segment. The program must deliver brand awareness, customer affinity and demand (lead generation).
· Effectively manage the Americas regional marcom investment, ensuring on time and on budget delivery and report on ROI.
· Track and monitor Americas marcom performance, taking remedial action where needed. Contribute to the Americas regional marketing reporting (monthly, quarterly and annually) with activity reporting, programme and campaign effectiveness and lead generation performance.
· Support distributor partners in their marketing activity and monitor quality.
· Create and run the local event plan, including trade shows, webinars and seminars; selecting best events for maximum results, and ensuring that each has an effective promotional campaign.
· Contribute local content to the company’s global content marketing programme with local customer testimonials, case studies, talks and webinars/seminars on local issues.
· Research and maintain press database and identify opportunities and maintain relationships with key trade press. Prepare and issue press materials.
· Manage the regional media spend, including print and digital display advertising, paid social media and search marketing.
· Oversee Spanish and Portuguese-language company websites – keeping them up to date and tracking usage.
· Manage internal communications for Americas region to ensure staff are aware of our latest news and activity.
· Monitor and share competitor marketing activity.
Indicative Performance Measures
· Campaigns and program ROI tracking
· Positive increases in key marcom metrics of customer reach, engagement and demand (leads)
· Increase in database contacts.
· Educated to degree level, ideally but not necessarily within a marketing- based discipline.
· Minimum two years previous experience in a B2B marketing communications role.
· Experienced in successful delivery marketing communication program across the mix of traditional (PR, Events, Advertising) channels and latest digital, inbound, content and social media marketing practice.
· Experienced in marketing program planning and budget management.
· Experienced in managing creative suppliers, e.g. design agency.
· Excellent English language verbal and written communications skills.
· B2B full lifecycle marketing experience, including demand (lead) generation, lead nurture and customer relationship marketing.
· Experience in account-based marketing a bonus.
· Spanish and Portuguese language fluency a plus.
· Ability to travel at least 10% of the time both domestic & international is required.
· Highly organized, with the ability to work independently and to take the initiative.
· Strong project management skills.
· Self-starter and proactive.
· Team player with excellent communication, networking and influencing skills.
· Curious by nature with ability/desire to understand wider business context.
· Creative and innovative approach to developing new ideas or solutions.
· Customer focused, and insight driven.
· Accountable and results orientated.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities