Job ID: 45198
Date Posted: Feb 25, 2020
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Healthcare
Company Name: Hitachi Healthcare Americas Corporation
Profession (Job Category): Information Technology
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
· -Implementation of business application software:
o Manage the application selection and implementation process including project management and implementation partner relationships.
o Map user requirements to the application.
o Complete gap analysis.
o Customize software applications where necessary using a highly iterative/incremental software development approach (i.e., agile software development) to maximize end-user engagement, acceptance, and productivity.
· -Be the IT subject matter expert for one or more modules of complex systems and/or one or more less complex systems.
n- -Conjunction with the organization’s Network Analysts, support and maintain the production, test and development environments for on-premise ERP and CRM systems.
· -Create user-friendly and highly informative reports and dashboards.
· -Facilitate the presentation and extraction of data from applications to enabl designated individuals in other HHA departments to perform analyses and create their own reports and maintain their own key performance indicators.
· -Review, test and implement maintenance software patches.
· -Design, develop, test, and support integrations between applications.
· -Create user acceptance testing/validation test scripts.
· -Create and conduct end user training.
· -Maintain end user training material.
· -Provide advanced user support and maintain associated user support logs.
· - A minimum of five (5) years IT experience working as a software analyst, business analyst, developer, or consultant. A minimum of the equivalent of one (1) year of software or business analysis.
· - Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher including writing T-SQL queries and developing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services reports.
· -A minimum of two (2) years Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM or SAP experience.
· -Experience with a business analytics solution, preferably PowerBI or Pentaho.
· - Experience providing Microsoft SQL DBA functions including performance tuning, database maintenance operations, backups, restores, and replication.
· -Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Microsoft SQL Analytics
· -Experience administering and supporting SharePoint.
· -Experience with X++ or C# development.
· -Experience with Azure DevOps (Visual Studio Team Services).
Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics for Operations certifications are a plus.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
o Usual office working conditions.
o Frequently required to sit, talk or hear.
o Good manual dexterity.
o Ability to sit for extended periods.
o Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
· -Must have strong problem solving skills.
· -Must have ability to manage and provide support on multiple projects at the same time.
· -Must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· -Must have knowledge of industry best practices
· -Must be able to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and multitask within an environment of rapidly changing priorities.
· -Must have extreme attention to detail.
· -Must have a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
-Access to a national credit card
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.