Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft-focused Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
The Dynamics 365 CE Sr. Manager position combines the roles of implementation specialist and functional consultant in one. You will effectively manage your time to participate in planning and implementations utilizing your technical aptitude and will provide additional support to your manager and ultimately, the client.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• At least 10 years of experience in enterprise business application development and delivery (e.g., CRM, ERP)
• Strong project implementation and working experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Participate in business process due diligence, solution design, application design and configuration, and documentation of system requirements to help deliver successful implementations
• Translate business needs into solution requirements, initial design concepts, rational business and functional requirements and specifications for solutions
• Work closely with clients to proactively review applications; make recommendations on products and/or modifications in accordance with client needs
• Plan and manage resources accordingly to ensure successful implementations
• Manage budgets and team schedules; Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Act as customer advisor, company advocate
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before they are sent to the customer.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Excellent knowledge of the Dynamics CRM 365 Product and hands on experience configuring the product including: Entity Creation, Workflows, Business Rules, Business Process Flows, etc.
• Strong team player working in agile environments.
• Other duties as deemed necessary for the job.Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, or any related field
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications strongly preferred
• Manages project budget and scope. Identify out of scope items and create change orders
• Ensure timely and accurate invoicing
• Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
• Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
• Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
• Excellent English writing skills and verbal skillsEMPLOYMENT TYPE
: Full time positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9 am to 6 pm Singapore TimeWORK LOCATION
: Tampines, SingaporeAdditional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.