Position: Netapp Storage Specialist
Location: Hyderabad, India
Need local candidates only or who can relocate to Hyderabad
Experience Level: 10+ yrsRoles - Responsibilities: Mandatory Technical Skills:
Other Preferred Skills:
- Should have sound experience in providing L3 Storage Management and support on NetApp storage.
- Should have sound experience in managing Fabric switches (Cisco MDS - Brocade)
- Good knowledge on NFS, ISCSI, FCP protocols.
- Good knowledge of multistore environment.
- Perform various activities on NetApp (allocation, de-allocation, migration) in NAS and SAN environment.
- Work experience/very good knowledge on snapdrives, protection manager, SnapManager preferably SM SAP, SMO, SnapCreator, SMVI, OSSV
- Good Knowledge administration of Operations Manager
- Data ONTAP, CIFS, NFS, Disk technologies, RAID Levels
- TCP/IP, UDP/IP and Network Configuration of NAS
- iSCSI, FCIP and SAN Connectivity of NetApp, Other NAS disks and tape devices
- NDMP Configuration on NAS
- NAS High availability and Clustering
Details Skills - Experience:(List Primary / Optional / good-to-have skills)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Solaris, AIX and Wintel Operating Systems - NAS /SAN device configuration
- Knowledge on FAS Series / N series
Primary skills (Rating as per assessment 3 an above):
- Should have infrastructure management (Managed Services) experience on NAS administration of at least 8 years
- Should have handled a senior role working on issues with end to end ownership and should have managed escalations for the Customer.
- Experience in working in large IT MNC and cross geography / cross cultural experience
- Relevant certifications will be an added advantage
- Strong NAS administration experience
- Be a part of delivery of multiple programs/projects
- Capacity utilization trending and reporting
- Ability to work shift patterns (24x7) and provide out of hour's on-call support Must have traits:
- Client Interaction
- Strategic as well as tactical thinker
- Implementation Skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
- Works well in a teamGood to have skills:
- Should have knowledge about the ITIL framework
- Should have worked in a complex environment at a Senior level
- Added advantage if the candidate has other Storage Skills like EMC / IBM / Hitachi / HP Storage along with the Primary skill of NetApp