Hitachi Solutions is a business application consulting firm and trusted provider of vertical industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud. Our mission is to help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises by using powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions.
Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 consultants, developers and support personnel all around the globe. Job DescriptionWe are actively recruiting for Associate Developers
As a Hitachi Solutions Junior Developer you will be responsible for participating in the technical customization of client CRM and ERP solutions. This can and will include: analysis, development of Technical Requirement Documents (TRD), developing of core code, working with global development teams, data migration, data integration, report development, testing, and support. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who is eager to learn and grow, and can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.This role will require working in our Greenville office on a daily basis.Qualifications
- 1+ years developing custom solution with preference to web-based experience
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM development methodologies
- Hands on coding experience with any of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, C#, ASP.NET, etc.
- Familiar with RDBMS concepts and development
- Ability to learn new methodologies, products and programming syntaxes
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Loves to solve problems and be creative
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate in a dynamic and fluid team environment
- Ability to travel across North America (both Canada and the United States)
- Variety of career growth options
- Personalized career coaching and mentoring
- Competitive starting salary
- Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
- 401K program with employer match
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.