Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role:
We are seeking a Credit Analyst with 1-3 years experience. You will be primarily responsible for analyzing customer financial statements and preparing credit reviews following the guidelines of the Global Credit .The Credit Analyst performs all duties in compliance with established company policies and within Sarbanes-Oxley guidelinesCredit Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for analyzing customer financial statements and preparing credit reviews following the guidelines of the Global Credit Policy for both new and existing customers
- Ensure all credit reviews are performed in timely manner in compliance with SOX Credit Control Process
- Ensure accounts with total AR - approved credit limits are reviewed immediately
- Compile credit analysis documentation for management review
- Perform internet searches of the companies to obtain recent financial results and notes.
- Collaborate with Sales and Field Finance to establish relationship and request financials directly from customer
- Request Credit Analysis Report (if applicable), by providing customer financial statements to authorized third party agent
- Identify the appropriate credit limit, review frequency, and any required down payments or securitization to minimize risk.
- Provide logical and compelling recommendations to management for credit limit, payment terms and risk rating.
- Communicate credit approval to Credit teams, Sales and management team
- Regularly update credit ratings and limits as periodically approved or revised by management
- Ensure updated financials are requested through sales, sales operations and/or directly from customer
- Secondarily, support credit reviews for APAC and EMEA as necessary.
- Manage the review and release of orders on automatic Oracle hold
- Review emails for notifications of AMERICA orders on credit hold
- Then review orders within minutes and determine what is required to approve and release said orders
- Provide recommendations in Oracle to release said orders as soon as possible within the Global Credit Policy
- Escalate those order that cannot be releases to the next level within credit analyst/manager
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and periodic ad hoc reporting
- Account Receivables (AR) Recon for US, CA and LATAM Indirect
- AMER AR Flux
- AMER Days Sale Outstanding (DSO)
- Treasury Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC) Dashboard (over 90, DSO, Total AR, BDR)
- Consolidate -90 past due AR
- Bad Debt Reserve (BDR)
- Hitachi Ltd quarterly reports
- AR aging and Allowance for BDR
- Worldwide AR Aging with G-G coder for hi-focus upload
- High risk customers
- Write off
- Fluent English
- Ability to interact with stakeholders
- Time management, professionalism, drive and resilience, problem solving, developing people, building relationships delivering quality service, feedback and learning.
- Attention to detail - The role will involve the timely and accurate analysis of customer data.
- Numerical ability - Especially relevant to the analysis of customers' credit ratings in order to make recommendations to management on credit limits.
- Problem solving - Query resolution related to a variety of issues is required on a regular basis.
- Excellent administrator - The role involves handling, processing and managing a large volume of documentation
- Competency in Spanish or other Asian or European language(s)
- Knowledge of Oracle System
- Strong Excel spreadsheet, Word document and PowerPoint skills
- Accounting or Finance Degree or experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.