Job description Who We Are
At Hitachi Rail STS, we help our customers solve the world's most complex mobility challenges.
We design, manufacture, test, install and commission solutions that meet the safety and management needs of freight, passenger and metro rail operators.
An international provider of turnkey services and solutions, we employ more than 4,300 people in 30 countries. We deliver innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented teams and proven experience, we can inspire the world.
We are looking for a Signaling Functional Design Engineer Accountabilities
• Analysis of received inputs from Customer (Scheme Plans, I/O list)
• Production of configuration dataset files
• Implementation and verification of full configuration process
• Support in-house test session and rework management
• Support Project design reviews and participation to SOW definition
• On site support for installation and problem solving capabilities
• Ability to suggest and implement improvement actions
Job requirements Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Programming and scripting languages (TCL/TK, python,...)
- Knowledge of Graphic Tools (AutoCAD,...)
- Knowledge of Databases (ORACLE, MySQL, ...)
- Knowledge of different Operating Systems (Windows, LINUX, ...)
- Microsoft Office advanced knowledge
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Knowledge and/or experience with Railways and Metro Automation
- Good knowledge in testing practices
Good English Knowledge Education Required:
Graduated in Scientific field Place of Work
: Hitachi Rail STS ITALY - Torino