Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are looking for highly qualified team-oriented Bridge Software Engineer with excellent communication skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to details. The person will communicate with client to understand requirements and explain clients- need to developers and the team. Responsibilities
- Communicate with Japanese clients on all project-related matters
- Analyze, clarify and transfer client's requests and requirements to project team members
- Verify and develop design documents
- Develop and perform test cases to verify deliverable.
- Control all inbound and outbound project's materials
- Manage project or work closely with Project Manager to monitor and control project.
- BS in Information Technology
- Japanese skills equivalent level 3 or upper
- Good requirement analysis skill
- Good programing skill (Java, .NET and/or C/C++)
- Experience in writing document and presentation is a plus
- Experience working directly with Japanese customers is a plus
- Well-organized, creative and capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated and eager to learn (in business domain, software engineering, language)
- High responsibility and teamwork spirit
- Proficiency in English is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.