Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are looking for highly qualified team oriented Front-End developer with excellent communication skills and ability to work and multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to details. This candidate will work with clients to clarify the requirements and translate clients- need to development team. Responsibilities
Together with our Team's members, your responsibilities are:
- Work as Front End Developer in projects.
- Research new technologies, work multi-tasks and multiple projects
- Follow the software development process, especially agile disciplines and principles.
- Contribute ideas to improve the process and development practices.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Experience in AngularJS or ReactJS or NodeJS or EXTJS...
- Good OOAD and OOP knowledge.
- Good logical thinking, problem solving, learning attitude and team work skills.
- Have experience in using design patterns.
- Have experience in database such as SQLite, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB or Cassandra... is a plus
- Have experience working in Agile/ Scrum/ Waterfall projects is a plus
- Good English skill is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.