Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are looking for highly qualified team oriented Java Developers with excellent communication skills and ability to work and multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to details. This person will work with the team to develop the high quality product for client.Responsibilities
Together with our Team's members, you will deliver the following:
- High quality in Java
- Work as key developer and/or team leader in project
- Work in team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Math or related major
- Effective verbal and written communication in English skills is a plus
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Passion for Algorithms, Big Data Technologies is plus
- Experience with web servers such as: Tomcat, Apache...is a big plus
- Have experience working in Agile/Waterfall/Scrum... projects is a plus
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Python, R language, NoSQL is a plus
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking (SND), OpenFlow, OpenStack is a plus
- Passionate in learning new technologies and building high-quality software applications
- Good knowledge in object oriented analysis and design (OOAD), design patterns, UML, database design....
- Good logical thinking, problem solving, learning attitude and team work skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.